From: David C Abernathy [mailto:da...@schmeckabernathy.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2011 2:53 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] webinar comment

Since the records will reflect original (old) names, that is what I use. If I
know that there are new names/locations I will put that information in a note.
I do this with many entries, as the cities come and go, Counties, State lines
and territories disappear and  change. The Countries are not the only thing
that changes.

Thanks,
David C Abernathy
Email disclaimers
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.
http://www.SchmeckAbernathy.com
== All outgoing and incoming mail is scanned by F-Prot Antivirus  ==