From: Alan Pereira
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 9:31 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] webinar comment

An example of why it should be ignored is a grandfather of mine was born at
the address: 30 Little Camden Street, Camden Town, Middlesex, England
nFS wants to use: Camden Town, Middlesex, England
The real value of where my grandfather was born would be lost.
Similarly his christening was at: All Saints, St. Pancras, Camden Town,
Middlesex, England
nFS offers the Camden Town or St Pancras address in Middlesex, England and
loses the name of the Church where the event took place.
There is a case for using the generic location as suggested by nFS if the
full address was also available to researchers.  As yet the web site for
general searches on the nFS data is not available so we will not know the
answer to that until it becomes so.
Another problem is that I am attaching sources to these events which presume
the complete address is in place - the source also loses value if the
address is compromised.