>From the Family View, click on the Picture Gallery icon (two people inside a
>frame).

The Picture Gallery window will appear; click on the Picture icon (toward the
upper right corner of the window).

The Load Picture window will appear.  There are several ways to access your
photos from here but the easiest for me is this:  look toward the lower left,
about half-way down, and you should see a list of folders on your computer.
Click on the folder that contains your pictures (in my case it is called
Pictures).  From there find the photo you wish to attach, then click OK.

You can much more from the Picture Gallery, but that should get you started.

Connie