Perhaps we could be of better assistance if you gave us a little more
information regarding what step in the process you're having problems with.  If
you follow the step by step directions you were given, I'm having a hard time
figuring out what might be difficult unless you're not sure what folder(s) on
your computer you have your pictures stored in, or how to navigate to them?
They are not going to be in a Legacy folder unless you deliberately put them
there.