Jean,

You could also use a SourceWriter template (say, the generic one) and create a
Source Override.  That should give you the ability to create a full citation,
short citation, and bibliography (unlike the Basic Source format), although
it's been a long time since I've tried to do that.  There used to be some
strange non-intuitive results (bugs?) in how citations printed out when source
overrides were used.  Unfortunately, I don't remember the details; all I
remember is that I probably should avoid source overrides.

I've typically been able to find a template that is close enough to what I
want, although I often have to leave fields blank and/or use a field
differently than it is labeled.

Connie