From: Sherry/Support
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 7:43 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Font Size

In Windows 7, click on Start > All Programs > Accessories > Ease of
Access and select the magnifier. It's *awesome* and you can work
underneath it. there are several magnification levels and you can even
make it full screen.

You can also adjust screen resolution and fonts in Windows, but do
*not* use custom fonts.  Use the medium or larger options.  Right
click on the Desktop, select Personalize and in the left panel, select
Display.

After you've set the font to Medium or Larger, click on Adjust
Resolution and select a lower resolution. The native resolution is
only good for people who have 20/20.  Go ahead and let the computer
complain about "this isn't good enough" because you need to have one
*you* can see!

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support