From: Kirsten Bowman
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 8:41 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Font Size

Sherry:

My HP laptop has Windows 7 Home Premium and there are only two options:
Smaller (100% - default) and Medium (125%).  I still haven't found a way to
make screen resolution stick (no Apply option that I can see) but I'm
getting along pretty nicely with the Magnifier when using Legacy's Source
Clipboard and the zoom option in the Name List.  Those were my two biggest
problems so perhaps I'll quit while I'm ahead.  Thanks for your help.

Kirsten