Ron:

I reread her email and I agree, it will change all 200 sourced people.
If you had a souce assigned to just 80 people, then you can just edit
the Source and it will correct all of the sourcing to those 80 people.

I do not see anyway in the Advanced Tagging that will allow you to
change this easily.

If you tag the 80 people and then create a list of the Tagged people,
you can assign and/or delete a source to any of the fields under the
Source Tab in the Search list.  this would mean you would have to work
you way thru the 80 people one at a time, but once you have them
tagged and in the Search screen, it is easy and quick to copy a source
to a specific field or event for each person.

Chap
___
Leon Chapman
chap...@gmail.com