Paula:

I agree with you wholeheartedly about your assessment of today’s webinar.

I have completed my requirements for my certification at the National Institute
of Genealogical Studies here in Canada and was looking for more wisdom on
transitioning from a Hobbyist to a Professional.  Obviously a lot of what was
talked about from a business perspective did not interest me for two reasons:

1. I’m in Canada and everything was based on US requirements (there were only a
few similarities) and

2. I am an accountant too so I know what is required business-wise.

This webinar was not up to the usual standards of Legacy’s previous ones I’ve
attended!  Sorry, Geoff!!

Linda J. Hauley PLCGS

Recycled Ancestral Memories

- Family History Research