Hey everyone,

Thanks for writing and sharing your feelings. I too share some of your
thoughts and will consider them to continue to improve our future webinar
offerings, but was also pleased/surprised with the number of people who
couldn't get enough of the webinar. Technically (audio) it could have been
better but I learn from each one - always trying to improve the experience
for the future. I did especially enjoy the Q/A session, and I think the
topics in it were what the majority thought the webinar would be more
focused on (myself included).

Having said that, thanks to John and Claire (fantastic researchers!) for
participating in our 58th public webinar - can you believe that? About 90
hours of free instruction. Here's a stat that I still can't believe. In one
webinar alone, we had people from 72 different countries attend. It's been
a joy to help pioneer this medium of genealogical education. Thanks to
everyone who have participated. We've all learned together.

By the way - if you're joining us in May for our 9th annual Legacy
Genealogy Cruise, don't forget our webinar tonight (Thursday). The entire
Legacy cruise staff will be online to answer any last-minute questions.

I'm looking forward to hearing from Malcolm Green in his webinar next
Wednesday on the Families app. Register at
www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/webinars.asp. I understand he'll be giving away
several copies of Families. More than 1,100 have registered so far, so it
you want to join the live session, don't forget to join at least 15-20
minutes early. See you online!

Thanks,

Geoff Rasmussen
Millennia Corporation