 From: Larry Lee <ldlee...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2012 2:56 PM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Danish Question

At the Geni.com site,
(http://www.geni.com/people/Ruth-Owen/6000000006706122308),  I found
the following information for Ruth Owen (Bryan) daughter of William
Jennings Bryan. From 1933 to 1936 she was U.S. Ambassador to Denmark,
appointed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt. Her death is listed as:
July 26, 1954 in København, Hovedstaden, Danmark.

One of my first discoveries outside the US! Now I have a quandary. I
put København, Hovedstaden, Danmark for the place of death in the
Individuals screen as found at Geni.com.

Curiosity got the better of me so in the Geo Location Database I put:
City, Exact = Copenhagen
County = Blank
State/Province = Blank
Country, Exact = Denmark and it returns Copenhagen, , Københavns Amt, Denmark.

Now I have three questions:
1) What does the Amt in  Københavns Amt mean?
2) Even though I use US English, I should still use Danmark, correct?
3) Should I put the English version in the Death Notes?

Regards,

Larry Lee