From: RICHARD SCHULTHIES [mailto:fourpa...@verizon.net]
Sent: Saturday, 5 May 2012 10:45 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Danish Question

About the non-existant 'sources'. If the information 'implies' records came
from the 'parish' records, then double checking that parishes 'films' is not as
hard. She may not have had legal access to photocopying equipment at the time,
so only transcribed what she had access to, and/or was allowed.  Some films are
locked until the newest person on the record has met the age rule, others have
been split up to be divided into each year. In the most recent records, most
are similar in form to US Census Records, in that they have a printed one which
the recorder filled in the names/facts. There are examples of these online with
both English and Danish versions.  Get these first.
Good luck