First off, how do I get the RIN or MRIN to show up on a family page?

Second, Father-in-law and Mother-in-law are only listed once in the name
list, with 1 RIN each.  When I click on the list to show immediate
family, two complete sets show up.  Since RIN's do not show up in the
immediate family list, I cannot tell if there are duplicates.

Now what do I try?  (Does it matter that I am using Legacy 6?)

             Elizabeth C