Another way I use these reports is print to pdf and then upload to my
itouch (or whatever you might use - phone, tablet, etc.) Very helpful
because I can pull up my to-dos and make notes, takes photos/scans.
The written version works well too but depending on where you are and
what you are doing, sometimes having it all on one of these devices
helps when you get stumped in the area you planned to research or
there are those additional research moments. Between uploading my
Legacy database and my pdfs to-dos to the itouch, I really do have a
lot at my fingertips.

Tessa Keough
Guild of One-Name Studies, No. 5089
Legacy Virtual Users' Group
One Place Studies - Plate Cove, Newfoundland