From: JLB [mailto:j...@jgen.ws]
Sent: 26 October 2012 23:21
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] syncing files

Syncback if you create different backup sets for the different versions.
A bit off topic but it's a direction to try.

Dropbox saves versions going back 30 days but I haven't used it the way you're
suggesting so I don't know for sure.

I'm wondering why you want different versions. "Sync" means that the latest
version prevails on whichever device you're on.
---
JL Beeken
JLog - simple computer technology for genealogists http://www.jgen.ws/jlog/