As a matter of curiosity, can someone tell me what “Source List Name” you
would give for the citation for the event described?

Event: Medical.
“ At a Court held for Berkeley County, [VA] the 21st day of April, 1778.
 Present:   William Patterson, John Murron, Thomas Hite, Gentlemen Justices.
. . . .
“Upon the motion of William Henshaw, Elizabeth Tabb, William McConnell,
[and others] hath leave to Inoculate their families for the small-pox in
their own houses.”

I got the above info from at following link:
http://files.usgwarchives.org/wv/berkeley/court/misc0000.txt

which takes you to this source:

Soldiers of Berkeley County, W. Va.; Abstracts from Will Books at
Annapolis, MD
William and Mary College Quarterly, Volume 13, No. 1
Transcribed by Kathy Merrill for the USGenWeb Archives Special Collections
Project

(which you can get to from this main website:
Berkeley County West Virginia>Transcribed Documents.)

(In my family file, I cite this source just ONE time.)

Thanks!!

Pat