Jenny wrote: "Give the Source a name which is meaningful to you and the
chances are you will remember it."

Well, that's the point -- it doesn't seem to have anything to do with wills
or the military & how Annap, MD, or the WM Qu got involved I have no idea,
esp as there is no date.  But that's a help -- I guess I'll do
VA_BERK_COURT 1778 McConnell -- for lack of a better alternative.

Thanks, Jenny.

Pat