On 27/10/2012 18:36, Pat Hickin wrote:
> As a matter of curiosity, can someone tell me what “Source List Name”
> you would give for the citation for the event described?
>
> Event: Medical. “ At a Court held for Berkeley County, [VA] the 21st
> day of April, 1778. Present:   William Patterson, John Murron, Thomas
> Hite, Gentlemen Justices. . . . . “Upon the motion of William
> Henshaw, Elizabeth Tabb, William McConnell, [and others] hath leave
> to Inoculate their families for the small-pox in their own houses.”
>

> I got the above info from at following link:
> http://files.usgwarchives.org/wv/berkeley/court/misc0000.txt
>
> which takes you to this source:
>
> Soldiers of Berkeley County, W. Va.; Abstracts from Will Books at
> Annapolis, MD William and Mary College Quarterly, Volume 13, No. 1
> Transcribed by Kathy Merrill for the USGenWeb Archives Special
> Collections Project
>
> (which you can get to from this main website: Berkeley County West
> Virginia>Transcribed Documents.)
>
> (In my family file, I cite this source just ONE time.)

I don't think it matters what the Event is, what is important is that
YOU can find the Source in your list by remembering what Source List
Name you gave it.  So, if you think of that Source what are the first
words you think of to describe it?  Will Books?  William & Mary College
Quarterly?  Give the Source a name which is meaningful to you and the
chances are you will remember it.
--
Jenny M Benson