On 27/10/2012 22:17, kinhunter25 wrote:
> I'm looking at the Individual's Information screen in the Event/Fact part.
> On the far right there is a column with a "+" at the top of it.  I see some
> of the events I've entered have a "+" for them and some don't.  What does
> the "+" stand for?

If you press F1 from any screen you will get the Help page relevant to
that screen.  In this case, if you scroll down the Help page you will
find information about the Events/Facts section of the screen and it
describes the several columns.  It tells you that the last one shows a +
when you have added a picture or an address to an Event.

--
Jenny M Benson