Amazing what you find when you hit F1 when you are on that screen, see the
last line under The Events/Facts List:

>From the Help file:

Events / Facts

You can add unlimited additional facts and events to an individual.  These
can include things like occupation, graduation, immigration, awards,
ordinations, etc.  Legacy comes with many pre-defined events like those
previously mentioned.  You can use these and also add any new events you
need.  To add an event click the Add button to the right of the Events box
(See Add or Edit an Event). To edit an existing event, first highlight it in
the list and click on the Edit button.

An event consists of an Event Name, Event Description, Event Date, Event
Place and an Event Note.  Only the Event Name is required, but it may seem
meaningless without a date, place or comment.

The Events/Facts List has several columns:

Event/Fact - The name of the event.

Date - The date the event occurred.  This can also be a date range for
events that occurred over time.  See Entering Dates in Date Fields.

Desc/Place/Notes - The place where the event happened and the beginning of
any comments entered about the event.  (A slash (/) divides the various
entries.)

Sources - An "S" is displayed in the column to indicate that one or more
source citations document the origin of the event.

Addition Information - A plus sign (+) is displayed in this column if
additional pictures or an address have been added to the event.