I remember the version 7 release (although not at traumatized as some
Legacy users). I do think that with the advancements by other
genealogy programs (most recently Ancestral Quest and RootsMagic), it
would be nice to have some general idea regarding a newer version of
Legacy. I think we all know that something is in the works - It would
not require a date certain and it would not require the list of
features, but it would be nice to know if we can expect something in
the near or far future OR if we should be looking at other programs.

I appreciate the great features in Legacy and realize that we have had
some features that others are just now getting BUT there were some
very interesting features introduced by others. I would like to know
if Legacy is going in that direction or if I need to spend some time
playing with other programs to get features that would be helpful to
my research and publishing. There is a lot out there and we do know
that these programs all try to provide the bells and whistles. I think
this is a simple request - are significant improvements in the works
or not? And if there is not "something concrete in the pipeline" now
that pretty much answers my question.

Tessa Keough
Guild of One-Name Studies, No. 5089
Legacy Virtual Users' Group
One Place Studies - Plate Cove, Newfoundland