Hey JLB - thanks for the thoughts on just exporting and merging those
records changed AFTER my Goof Date.  I may just give that a try.  I suppose
I must export not only those people with changes after Goof Date, but also
their spouse, parents, and children to be sure that I get the Linkages done
properly in the NEW file.
thanks again,  Jim