I did a search but wasn't sure how to explain it or what exactly to search
for.
I'm trying to search for relatives that died in Michigan in 1921-1952 (
familysearch.org now has the index for this but not the image as yet).

I've set this up as
Primary Condition
Look For: Individual  Where to Look: Death Place  How to Look: Contains
What to Look For: Michigan
and          Individual                            Death
Date                          After
1920
and          Individual                            Death
Date                          Before                                    1953


checked Spread Proportionately Across One Page
checked Surname, Given Name
checked Born
checked Died

My problem is when created the report has the name on the first page and
the other information on a separate page. How do I get this to show on the
same line & page as the name? I'd also like this listing for the entire
file not just a separate family line.

Any help is appreciated!
thanks
Kathy Townsley



Legacy User Group guidelines:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
Archived messages after Nov. 21 2009:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Archived messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on our 
blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).
To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp

Reply via email to