I am in the final editing stages for a family documentation being presented on
this Saturday August 10, 2013. I have assembled a mass of Family Group Records
and 3 individual records (Children who died before they were married), all in
Chronological order.
When I call for a preview or a PDF of the information, the 3 individual records
have a "Spouse" listed, taken from the FGR immediately preceeding it. This is
despite the fact that the "this individual never married and had no children"
box is checked on the individuals record.
I searched for all available options and even edited the "Report Options" for
"individual reports" and checked the box, "marriage status" and nothing changed.
How can I prevent this from happening?

Example, a stillborn child born ##-AAA-1922, Died ##-AAA-1922.
On the individual Report it lists the parents correctly and under the parents
is the "Spouse" field with Data from the preceeding FGR. If the child was a
male, the spouse is the wife of the FGR before it. Even though the "spouse" was
born in 1954.
This is not normal. Am I not supposed to mix FGR with Individual Reports? Do I
have something check that is overriding the logical sequence of data flow?