From: Paula Ryburn <paula.ryb...@sbcglobal.net>
To: LegacyUserGroup <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Mon, Aug 19, 2013 4:40 pm
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] How many individuals are in each generation?

Joey,  That sounds like a lot of fun!  I might just borrow your idea for our
next reunion. ;)

--Paula in Texas
Researching:  Adair Baker Beasley Benson Betz Bigley Blagrave Burton Chapman
Clement Clough Coppernoll Costine Daulton Dinwiddie Doody Ellis Exline Field
Floran Floyd Gates Goodale Gordon Gump Hale Harbaugh Hind Hopkins Hughes Hurdle
Jones Klein Koyle Laswell McDonald Misner Passwaters Pelton Roberts Roche
Ryburn Sanford Short Singer Sullivan Weller Williams