 From: Kathy Thompson <kmthoms...@gmail.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 6:31 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Reports - Event Formatting

I'm not sure I made myself quite clear - but if the only way to rearrange the
format of the data output is the sentence construction, I won't worry about it
too much.

I'd just like to be able to print a basic, almost summary report, that presents
just the bare facts, with no sentence envelope at all, but have the 4 areas of
data for each fact in a specific order.

No dramas *grin*

If you use the List Style formatting, you can't change the order, per Sherry.