On 2013/10/26 00:34, Laura Johnson wrote:

> Is there a way to tag ALL marriages in the database?  I can see how to
> do it with individuals and I already have done that but I would like to
> tag all of the marriages so that I can work through them to correct
> problems that were in FTM before I converted the file to Legacy.  As I
> correct them, I remove the tag from the individuals but I would like to
> do the same thing with all of the marriages as well

When did you add your first Marriage?

You can select the Marriages by the date they were added. This would then
include those marriages where there's no actual marriage date. Say, you started
using Legacy on 01 Jan 1900 :-0. Then select all marriages where the date-added
was after 01 Jan 1900.

Bit of sledge-hammer meeting nut approach. For example, my file contains 2136
Marriages. Using this approach, I end up with a list of 5607 names. Perfectly
explainable: two people per marriage; multiple marriages.

Then, search list in view, click on Options, then Advanced Tagging. Select your
tag and then click on Everyone In Search List.

--
Regards,
Mike Fry