Thanks for the comments, but so far everyone is missing what I asked.  I
have not seen anything formatted on the web that looks Legacy Family
Tree.  May I presume there is no such animal?  For example, all changes
I make on my website are immediately generated and displayed, and I'm
not sure any other software ONLINE allows for immediate updates to its
database without any html formatting or additional GEDCOM uploads.

Overall, I like Legacy Family Tree better than anything else I've seen,
ONLINE or on the DESKTOP.  So, I am asking if Legacy Family Tree is
available on the web, to be displayed to look like and have features
like Legacy Family Tree, not whether the information can be uploaded to
various other formats.  I'm already aware of that and do that myself.
In my opinion, it would be something that you in Legacy support would
consider working on because your format is superior to what I've seen
displayed online so far, and I'd like to see Legacy Family Tree on the
web, and not only on the desktop. Thanks,  Jerry Boor -
http://www.MerriamFamilyTree.org