It is just a list of ancestors that one can use if there are a lot of
ancestors and you are checking them against other lists of surnames.

"A method of providing a compact way of describing a family database so
that the information can be scanned visually or by a computer. A Tiny
Tafel only lists surnames with Soundex codes, plus the locations and
dates of the beginning and end of that surname. First names, births,
marriages, deaths, etc. are not included in a tiny tafel."

Jane