From: Brian/Support
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2015 6:27 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] QUESTION

Apples vs oranges. The user I replied to was saying that the recent US
Supreme Court decision on same sex couples made the question of legal
marriages by jurisdiction moot. I was only pointing out that US Supreme
Court decisions are not applicable outside the USA so there are still
jurisdictions where same sex marriages may not yet be "legal".

I am sure many countries have a "supreme" court if not given that name
but they are not the same as the supreme court referred to in the thread.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com