I personally used Windows 7 for the longest time.  It was by far my
favorite OS.  When I was forced to move to 8 I did not like it but now that
I am using 10 I love it (it feels like 7).  I do not know if you have given
10 a try but I suggest that you try it.  Legacy works well on Windows 10
and if you do run into any issues with Windows 10 and Legacy we urge you to
contact us at support and we will be more than happy to walk you through
the issue.

Sincerely,

Jairmie
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree

Sign up for our genealogy webinars (free) or view past webinars at
www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com.

Follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and our