Just a quick comment about Windows 10 and Legacy. My 6 year old laptop on
Windows 7 had been freezing and crashing several times a day - especially in
Legacy. About 3 weeks ago I installed Windows 10 and my freezing/crashing
issues totally disappeared. The only problem I have noticed in Legacy since
the Windows 10 install is that I sometimes get hung up in the Name Index - I
have to use Task Mgr to close the program, but this only happens
occasionally. I feel like I have a brand new computer! ~Laurel