PDF editing is NOT supported with Office 2010, you need to have a newer
version, 2013 or 2016.

From: Chick Lewis [mailto:cglewi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 6, 2015 1:05 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Adding a Word Document to Media

How do you get a pdf file into MSWord?  I have word 2010 but it will not read
or open a pdf file.

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 6:54 PM, Cathy Pinner <genea...@gmail.com
<mailto:genea...@gmail.com> > wrote:

I don't really mind how Word does it, it has worked fine for me but I haven't
yet edited a Legacy generated PDF.

Thanks for the warning that the conversions may not be entirely accurate.

Whether or not you save it with the original PDF file name is up to you.
I've used different names and the same name depending on what I'm doing.

Cathy

David C Abernathy wrote:

NOTE. Word will convert the current PDF document to a Word file, allow
one to do the editing and then resave it using the original PDF file name.

So one will have 2 conversions that just may generate flaws within the
final file.

There is NO PDF editor program, they ALL do this conversion and then
resave to the original file name.