Brian, strip HTML doesn't work on <<tab>> in my Legacy, an please note
that the <<tab>> in inline not at the end.

I don't easily find many of the goodies in Legacy but strip HTML is
right where I can see and find it <G> and use it.
Eliz
Not Today and Not without a Fight
(Anon)

For all that has been, thanks.
For all that will be, yes.
    (Dag Hammarskjold)

On Sat, Jan 23, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Brian L. Lightfoot