From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Arnold Sprague
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 10:51 AM
To: Mailing List for users of Legacy Family Tree software
<legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Master Source List

Don,
        I am an unimaginative LUMPER. Here are some samples:

Book: Bio. - Elizabeth Sprague Coolidge - American Patron of Music
Book: Misc. - Notable American Women - The Modern Period
Cemetery: MN, Ramsey, St. Paul, Resurrection Cemetery
Census/U.S. Federal: 1910
Informant: Milstead, Claudia
Newspaper / U.S. / IL: Chicago Daily Tribune
Place / U.S.A. / MA: Billerica, Vital Records of, to the Year 1850
Surname / Phelps: Phelps Family of Amer & Eng Ancestors

        Thus all books, cemeteries, places, surnames, and on, appear
grouped. Lets me do the "quickly find" thing you mention below..
          Arnold Sprague