Having  started using Legacy loooong before they had a source maker, I
created my own  templates. All the sources are entered under the name of the
person. If I'm  using, say the 1860 census as a source, I just pull up the
template for the  organization that digitized it for online retrieval, add my
specifics, and save  it as a new source.

 Marie

Marie Varrelman Melchiori, Certified Genealogist  Emeritus
CG  or Certified Genealogist is a service mark of the Board for
Certification of  Genealogists, used under license by Board-certified
genealogists
after periodic  competency evaluation, and the board name is registered in the
US Patent &  Trademark Office.

In a message dated 2/25/2016 6:57:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,