I think I'm what you call a lumper.  I source from largest location to
smallest. I've been a little frustrated because the Legacy program wants more
detailed locations in some cases than the databases warrant. I've altered my
manner of sourcing to add a lot of the location information in the details
instead of the Master source.

Anne

Sent from my iPad