Interesting - it doesn't show up as an option under the REPORTS menu.

Display the namelist - for me it is under:  My Toolbar, Namelist
May want to review the OPTIONS button (bottom of screen)
After done with OPTIONS, click the PRINT button (bottom of screen)
review all 4 tabs, check what you want included.
Click PREVIEW or PRINT
Note the options at bottom right of screen ("Report Destination) - I haven't played with it, but you may want to create a CSV file, then load that into Excel for slicing/dicing/sorting/etc. And then print from Excel.