From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Cathy Pinner
Sent: Friday, 18 March 2016 2:55 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Comprehensive .pdf?

Hi Susie,

Sorry, I misread you.
Guess I'm really dense this morning as I can't see how a PDF or paper copies of
the Individual report could help.

You have discovered the Location Report for tagged locations showing the people
and all their events that use that location?

Cathy

Susie Zada wrote:

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for the update and suggestions.  As a One-Place study [not
one-name] the PDF individual report is ideal and of course having each
Individual Report starting on a new page is perfect for extracting
individuals to pass on.

One of my “problems” with Legacy – there are SO MANY options and until
you play with them you just don’t understand the benefits of different
options!

After years of using Excel for historic reports I prefer to avoid them
because of the date issues – prefer to go straight to Access or
something which copes better with the dates! J

I’ve used different options of web page creations etc etc etc for the
different one-place study our group needs but having now played with
this I can see a lot more options to suit our needs.

So thank you to the OP for asking the question!

Regards … Susie Z