I did a lot of digging to find your posts and comments to them. You
made two posts - one had no comments. The other post had a post by
Cathy Pinner, who was complimenting you for the tip.  I don't see any
chastisement.

However....  the next day, there was a post from Michele, a staff member:

"TIP OF THE DAY - Posting Tips of the Day are for Legacy staff and
Legacy Beta testers only. Why? Because we know exactly what the
knowledge level of the staff and beta testers is smile emoticon You
can still post your tips and tricks but if you post an official
looking "Tip of the Day" a lot of people are assuming that this is
coming from a Legacy staff member or one of our beta testers. We don't
want there to be any confusion "

This was not an admonishment of your post - just a comment that there
is a specific way that "Tip of the Day" is only for staff and beta
testers and are prefixed with that topic.

You may or may not have noticed that Legacy users post a lot of tips
to the Facebook page and that's fine... just don't start with "Tip of
the Day" and use the hashtag that's assigned to them.

If you did wrong, the post would have been deleted......

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree