The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
My PC was just upgraded to Windows 10 weekend before last. (Windows 10  Pro
from Windows 7 Pro)

I was not and am not a OneDrive user.

I have no problems with my path for Legacy and it is NOT in or contain a
OneDrive folder as part of the path.
But I am also still using Ver 7.5 not Legacy 8

Just FYI
Jay

--- End Message ---