Oh my!!!  This is so confusing to this old brain of mine.  What happened to
the one in Legacy that I used on my Windows 7 machine?  Or was that
controlled by Microsoft also?  I don't think I have anything else on my PC
to change it to.  I will have to find someone to help me do all this.  I am
not good at all this kind of computer stuff.
Thank you for all your help.
Margaret