Good Afternoon,
I have a document that is very lengthy and which contains information on multiple collateral families I have in my active database.

I can convert it to a searchable pdf so that any name or location can be easily found. What I would like to be able to do is to link the pdf to a particular person in my data - similar to the way images can be linked.

I know that online links can be added to Events and Event Notes so that they come up on a FGS or Report, but is there a way to link to the pdf so that it can be accessed on a report created from Legacy without it having to be on an online source?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Martha
In Los Osos, CA