The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
MANY many years ago I had a problem with a particular family on Gedcom
import.

I finally removed all details of the family from the gedcom and the rest of
the file then imported OK.

I had to then manually add the family into Legacy.

--- End Message ---