No luck in getting help on the Legacy FB page, so I thought I would try
here.

---------------------------

I'm trying to add a "global" event to everyone in my family tree file so
that I can tell people looking at my uploaded (cousin bait) tree on
Ancestry.com
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FAncestry.com%2F&h=oAQGvHtaZAQEXL
rH2LVBBqquwSjauoYWv48XpmR8iPegx5w&enc=AZOVDajP9oQVYnOAjdQFBYTl3GkR-E_6RqTQRZ
r4qP9ZUI5je1YsSpTVBysbKXMJhmOiHfLZh4l7qr2IcwC_xyyQa31Mvcd2et89GVbe7R0co1S98m
WDdq9yjEjX1jJP0RSAMuKs7xPNrgMJvr29rcgdAsXd1ZGW03eSCqvFcRs4pOm-bl212HLXguHHAu
jbcvo&s=1>  that they can view all my sources and media at my website.

I've tried sharing the event with everyone, but can't find a way to "select
all" from the Name List in lieu of single tagging thousands of people. If
possible, I'd like to avoid going to Access and somehow adding the events to
the fdb file directly (i.e, my last resort, if this can't be done in
Legacy).  If I can get the event shared, I can run the Legacy gedcom through
my TNG website to get the event distributed and create a gedcom for
uploading to Ancestry.

Donald Quigley

Escondido, CA

 <https://donquigley.net/> Quigley Doyle Family Tree