From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Kris
Sent: Saturday, 25 February 2017 8:38 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Passage Express?

Yes, I'm taking the easy way out, but I've done SO much digging the past couple
of weeks trying to figure things out, I'm not going to feel guilty about it.
:-)

I had a vague memory about being able to create a self-contained, auto-run CD
to share with family.  Couldn't remember enough about it to know what to look
for in the help files, but some Googling leads me to believe the Passage
Express add-on is what I was looking for.
Unfortunately, the links to those pages on the Legacy site are 404.  I
*did* find Passage Express in the store.

I'm guessing the free add-on it no longer available -- yup, I'm quick!
Is there an alternative?  I'm wanting to create something like this for family
members and it must be completely "I Know Nothing About Computers" fool proof.

Thanks!