Kris

http://www.passageexpress.com/downloadLand.php

try this linki...without filling anything in - click on download......

Jerry

On 2/24/2017 7:39 PM, Kris wrote:
Hi, Sherry!

Thanks for the quick response! I had no trouble finding and adding the PE icon to My Toolbar, the window pops up to install the free version, but then the web page I'm redirected to throws a 404 error:

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/PassageExpressFreeVersion.asp

FYI -- Creating web pages and burning them to a CD is a last resort option, but I'd really like to avoid that. :-)

Thanks!

Kris