On 23 Mar 2017 at 15:14, Cathy Pinner wrote:

> Steve,
> You need to try out the various reports and then ask questions. Go to
> Tools - Set Relationships to choose starting person for relationship report.

Thanks. I was looking under "Relationships" I obviously still haven't got
used to the v8 menus yet.

> I doubt it's what you want but is a great addition to other reports.
> It just lists name and relationship to the starting person.
> You can optionally add lifespan.
> It doesn't show you how people are related to one another.

No, it's not quite what I want. I want to be able to set tags on all those
people in that report, so I can export their info in a Gedcom.

I just wondered if there was a way to do that.

--
Steve Hayes
E-mail: sha...@dunelm.org.uk