I agree. I've been doing this for years. I use gmail for Legacy and it
saves all the frustration of having dozens of emails coming in to my
personal email every day and having to sort through them all. I usually
look at my gmail account once a day, scan the topics, and just view the
ones I want to look at. Eazy Peazy.