I've just joined Legacy UG and already being swamped. I have a G-mail account - how do I change from my normal email and get UG mail to go to the G-mail?

Judith

------ Original Message ------
From: "Gordon Small" <oldgoa...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy User Group" <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Sent: 12/09/2017 1:19:57 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Suggestion for Too Many Emails

I agree. I've been doing this for years. I use gmail for Legacy and it saves all the frustration of having dozens of emails coming in to my personal email every day and having to sort through them all. I usually look at my gmail account once a day, scan the topics, and just view the ones I want to look at. Eazy Peazy.